This week we welcome some more new countries, we try to fall in love with 36 Questions, recommend a love & sex blog, more 50 Shades talk, our thoughts on the SNL 40th anniversary special, we confused over the unretouched Beyonce pictures freak-out, The Angel Gown Program, Karly discusses her new TV crush and Empire, and the grapefruit experience.
Plus, listener feedback, Elmo’s In ‘100 Words or Less’: Shopping Etiquette at Trader Joe’s; Karly’s ‘One Word TV Reviews’ and more!
If you’d like to chime in whatever we’ve talked about or have a topic of your own you’d like to hear us discuss or just wanna say hi, contact us on our Facebook page, twitter @thatpopthislife, or @karlyVision or @cyncitystyle, leave us a voicemail at (404) 500-8785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also support the show by giving us a quick shout out on iTunes or Stitcher, or shop on Amazon using our affiliate link, AMAZON.CORETEMPARTS.com. By using our affiliate link, we get a small percentage of Amazon’s profits from anything you buy. No extra cost to you.
Stuff We Talked About:
- 36 Questions To Fall In Love – http://goo.gl/7B4GDJ
- Skinny Dip Blog – http://skinnydip.ca/
- Unretouched Beyonce Pics – http://goo.gl/3oobli
- SNL ‘The Beygency’ – http://youtu.be/rGxe83lXgJg
- The Angel Gown Program – http://goo.gl/zeqFJQ
- The Empire Cast and crew Surprise Debbie Allen – http://goo.gl/HoUs4i