**Our last show before our maternity/summer break. We’ll be back with brand new episodes this August. **
This week we welcome a new country to our listening family. We are a super cool reading app and the incredible work of the late Maya Angelou. This episode we’re bitching about: ‘24’ being back, Movies & TV shows getting split into 2 parts, parents putting videos of their kids online, and the big ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ season finale shocker.
Plus, Karly’s weekly ‘One Word TV Reviews’ and Cynthia’s ‘Enjoy NY’ (for the summer) segment.
If you’d like to chime in whatever we’ve talked about or have a topic of your own you’d like to hear us discuss or just wanna say hi, contact us on our Facebook page, twitter @thatpopthislife, @karlyVision, @cynfullbeauty, leave us a voicemail at (404) 500-8785 or email email@example.com.
Stuff we talked about:
- Oyster Reading App – https://www.oysterbooks.com/
- Maya Angelou – http://mayaangelou.com/
- Summer Stage NYC – http://donyc.com/summerstage
- National Puerto Rican Day Parade – http://goo.gl/WIun5C
- Broadway Bares – http://goo.gl/4HIlcM
- NYC Pride – http://www.nycpride.org/
- Free Shakespeare in the Park – http://goo.gl/2ObkBo
- Time Out NY Walking Tours – http://goo.gl/qsU1A