This week’s show we’re joined by our good guy friends, John and Miguel to spoil a bunch of plot points and babble on about skeleton watches, Philip Seymour Hoffman, The Best Man Holiday, the choice between killing your wife or your unborn baby (not as messed up as it sounds). We also debate which is the sadder movie Up vs. Finding Nemo and discuss if social media is ruining long term relationships. Plus this week we tell you what we’re into.
If you’d like to chime in whatever we’ve talked about or have a topic you’d like to hear us discuss or just wanna say hi, contact us on twitter @thatpopthislife, @karlyVision, @cynfullbeauty, leave us a voicemail at (404) 500-8785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stuff we talked about:
- South Street Seaport Events – http://www.southstreetseaport.com/events/#
- South Street Seaport Salsa Event – http://ymlp.com/xgejuhewgmgmw
- El Viejo Brother FB Page (Dominican Family Guy) – http://on.fb.me/1kw1Hkq
- Skeleton Watches – http://bit.ly/1lpOGag
- Philip Seymour Hoffman – http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000450/
- Flor Carpet Squares – http://www.flor.com/
- Card Against Humanity Game – http://cardsagainsthumanity.com/