- Associated Press Mary Dann, Activist for the Shoshone Tribe, Dies April 25, 2005
- Nevada Magazine The Dann Sisters: Searching for Reciprocity for the Western Shoshone 2016
- Dictionary of American History Indian Claims Commission 2003
- Indian County Today ‘American Outrage’: Story of Dann Sisters Comes to TV June 3, 2014
- Washington Post The Long Fight Between the Bundys and the Federal Government, from 1989 to today April 12, 2014
- YouTube clip: Carrie Dann and Western Shoshone Land Rights
This month, Allegra and Mariano talk about the Dann Sisters and sprinkle in a little bit of why the History of Color podcast exists. Enjoy!