This week we are joined by the lovely Nicole from Talking Shondaland. We give a shout to Hydrate Level Four podcast, we recommend a couple of photo apps, a lifestyle website and a funny Red Nose Day sketch, we fan girl over the TJ Maxx family of stores, we agree on Earth’s new flag and aliens, Karly teaches Cynthia & Nicole a new term, Cynthia decides to audition for NBC’s The Wiz Live, we’re creeped by the new Hamburgler, we make Cynthia super mad with the new “Jem” trailer, and a little JLO & “The Boy Next Door” talk.
Also, on our 6th bitch session, we’re bitching about kids, Miami car towing nonsense, digital magazine subscriptions, entitled clients, books vs tv/movies and the people who can’t separate the two.
Plus listener feedback & review, ‘Brilliant or Crazy’; Elmo’s ‘100 Words or Less’: Facebook Multilevel Marketing; Cynthia’s ‘Enjoy NY’ and much more!
If you’d like to chime in whatever we’ve talked about or have a topic of your own you’d like to hear us discuss or just wanna say hi, contact us on our Facebook page, twitter @thatpopthislife, or @karlyVision or @cyncitystyle, leave us a voicemail at (404) 500-8785 or email email@example.com.
You can also support the show by giving us a quick shout out on iTunes or Stitcher, or shop on Amazon using our affiliate link, AMAZON.CORETEMPARTS.com. By using our affiliate link, we get a small percentage of Amazon’s profits from anything you buy. No extra cost to you.
Stuff We Talked About:
- Hydrate Level Four: Raising Victor Vargas – http://goo.gl/aKhNT4
- Spinly app – https://goo.gl/YhhNS8
- Kiwi Camera app – https://goo.gl/dQUutn
- My Domaine – http://www.mydomaine.com/
- Coldplay’s Game of Thrones: The Musical – https://goo.gl/f0Cl9E
- Earth Has a Flag – http://goo.gl/Xmf3uf
- Jem and the Holograms trailer – https://youtu.be/pifhszsZKg4
- Bottle Opener Tooth – http://goo.gl/Ov4LPo
- Today Show Concert Series – http://www.today.com/concertseries