This week we recommend a subscription service and funny twitter feeds, we wonder why the K-Cup inventor is an idiot, we learn some colorful new terms, are on board with the Let’s Move & #GimmeFive Campaign, discuss JLo’s producing projects & our late/hate relationship of JLo, Karly’s life is changed by prescription sunglasses, we argue about Elmo’s fan army name. Also, we spend some time talking about the highs and lows of Empire.
Plus, listener review, Elmo’s In ‘100 Words or Less’: Birthday Boy; Karly’s ‘One Word TV Reviews’, Cynthia’s ‘Enjoy NY’, and more!
If you’d like to chime in whatever we’ve talked about or have a topic of your own you’d like to hear us discuss or just wanna say hi, contact us on our Facebook page, twitter @thatpopthislife, or @karlyVision or @cyncitystyle, leave us a voicemail at (404) 500-8785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also support the show by giving us a quick shout out on iTunes or Stitcher, or shop on Amazon using our affiliate link, AMAZON.CORETEMPARTS.com. By using our affiliate link, we get a small percentage of Amazon’s profits from anything you buy. No extra cost to you.
Stuff We Talked About:
- Tasting Room by Lot 18 – https://www.tastingroom.com/
- Dollar Shave Club – http://www.dollarshaveclub.com/
- Ian Go To HR – https://twitter.com/Ian_GoToHR
- Ghetto Hikes – https://twitter.com/GhettoHikes
- Let’s Move Campaign – http://goo.gl/EbejNk
- Michelle Obama on Ellen – https://youtu.be/UZO5q0B5wfw
- Scream Queens teaser trailers – https://youtu.be/cQ_AIyP67eY
- 5 Free NYC museums your kids must visit – http://goo.gl/I6JF3n
- Hydrate Level Four Podcast – http://goo.gl/VNjxv8