We have a long show this week. We Cynthia discovers that Facebook is for older people, Karly’s new game obsession, we get duped by a fake Disney announcement and how kids understanding same-sex love, we discuss the Kim Kardashian Paper Magazine nude shoot and Karly connection to it, we get into The Toughest Game Of “Would You Rather”, and the new holiday song that almost made Cynthia cry.
We’re also talking smack about names, strange spellings and all for our main topic.
Plus Elmo’s ‘100 Words of Less’: Reboots; Karly’s One Word TV Reviews; Cynthia’s ‘Enjoy NY’: Coquito Masters and more!
If you’d like to chime in whatever we’ve talked about or have a topic of your own you’d like to hear us discuss or just wanna say hi, contact us on our Facebook page, twitter @thatpopthislife, or @karlyVision or @cyncitystyle, leave us a voicemail at (404) 500-8785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also support the show by giving us a quick shout out on iTunes or Stitcher, or use shop on Amazon using our affiliate link, AMAZON.CORETEMPARTS.com. By using our affiliate link, we get a small percentage of Amazon’s profits from anything you buy. No extra cost to you.
Stuff We Talked About:
- Little boy singing to baby – http://youtu.be/Taqq1JKJpAk
- Two Dots Game – http://youtu.be/Taqq1JKJpAk
- The Princes and the Treasure – http://goo.gl/LhmrZC
- Kim Kardashian’s Paper Cover Has a Race Problem That No One Is Talking About – http://goo.gl/qaxpbh
- The Toughest Game Of “Would You Rather”: Hot Guys Vs. Food – http://goo.gl/OaTNpa
- Kristen Bell’s ‘Text Me Merry Christmas’ – http://goo.gl/aM54Vc
- 36 People Reveal The One Baby Name That Makes Them Want To Punch Someone’s Face – http://goo.gl/Aqstha
- Hoodwinked: “Keith” – http://youtu.be/LliGvt3SMsw
- Key & Peele: East/West College Bowl – http://youtu.be/gODZzSOelss
- Coquito Masters – http://goo.gl/wSwqsw